The President’s Scholarship was established in recognition of the contributions of the volunteer Presidents of OASIS since its inception in 1996.
- Issued once per year to an Executive Director or Senior Manager
- Presented at OASIS Annual Conference
- Up to $5,000 value
- Can be utilized for Executive Director or Senior Manager’s attendance /participation in a conference or educational program of their selection
- Funds can be utilized for travel, accommodation, meals, registration fees and materials i.e. books
- Selection made by the President, Vice-President Volunteer, Vice-President Executive Director of OASIS
All completed applications must be received by OASIS on or before March 10, 2018, in order for consideration. Final selections will be made at the Board meeting in April 2018 and announced at the Awards Gala at the Annual Conference in May. Click here to access the Application Form.