With the support of the Frank Cowan Company and in collaboration with Ivey Business Academy, OASIS is hosting a webinar which will contrast the leadership of two archetypes: Hercules and Buddha.
Delivered over two 2-Hour Sessions, this webinar will be hosted by Professor Martha Maznevski, who specializes in cross-cultural management. She teaches mainly in the areas of leadership, teams, and global management, including specific topics such as leading continuous and disruptive change, diversity and inclusion, and leading digital transformation.
The webinar will focus on:
- Introduction to Leading in Complexity;
- Exploring your Hercules and Buddha;
- Setting up your practice;
- Reflecting on your leadership in practice; and
- Facilitating large group and small group dialogue about taking your leadership to the next level.
Tickets are $150 for both sessions, with the first session being held on Wednesday, 14th April at 1PM.
There are different dates available for the second session, which you will be able to choose once you have registered.
To Learn More, and to Register, click here