Support Coordinator 1
- AgencyCommunity Living St. Catharines
- Position Support Coordinator 1
- Salary$18.92 per hour to start
- Hours0-24 hours
Community Living St. Catharines’ Support Coordinators provide a wide range of supports to persons with an intellectual disability aged 18-years and older in the absence of natural family supports, friends, and community. This program provides 24-hour support staff within a group home setting.
Employment opportunities include permanent positions in the following capacity:
• Relief – 0-24 hours per week plus on-call opportunities
Actively provide direct care through assistance, guidance, and life skill coaching. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, personal and health care, goal planning, overall household duties, shopping, and meal preparation. Ensure the safety and well-being of each person at all times. Scheduled primarily for afternoons, evenings and weekends. Periodic overnight shifts may be required.
1. Completion of a two-year related Community College Diploma or University degree and experience in a related field 2. Valid “G” Driver's License with $1 Million Liability Insurance. 3. Police Check Clearance Certificate (to be completed by CLSC) 4. Ministry of Labour’s Worker Health and Safety Certificate (found at www.clstcatharines.ca under ‘Job Opportunities’) 5. AODA Certificate (found at www.clstcatharines.ca under ‘Job Opportunities’) 6. Emergency First Aid & CPR Certification (must be valid prior to the hire date)